People who've sen Shutter Island, got a question for you! (For those of you who haven't and still want to...there are spoilers here so you might not w

I saw Shutter Island today and wow was it mind blowing! literally. I'm not sure if I like it or don't yet....partly because I couldn't exactly understand it. I'm STILL thinking about it...hours later.

I won't really give anything away here but just talk about some things. First off, I don't think Teddy Daniels is really insane, I think he kind of feighned that and the other people on the Island are mesing with him majorly including his partner. What I didn't get is why he came on the ferry to the island...unless he wasn't crazy then and then got crazy after, you know? But that's kind of the thing with the movie, theyleft it so ambigious in the end that you can decide for youself, was Teddy really crazy or was he faking? No one can really answer that...but that's why I''m writing this.

what do YOU guys think? Is LeoDecap completely crazy ir was he sane and just going through with everything just because.

I think he was sane and he just went with it to get the lobotomy and forget his terrible past.

soooo let's discuss!
February 28th, 2010 at 02:30am