2/28/2010

So, this is all about me, right? About my day and what has been happening? If not, someone tell me different, because for now, I'm writing here about it.

Honestly, I am really bored right now, but I am happy. Not exactly thrilled, but not mad or sad at the very least. This was my first day on this site, and everyone is pretty nice. I've heard a couple things, like it's because I'm Australian, or because I am a guy, or because I am "cute" (which I want to say thank you to everyone who's said things along that line, it's very nice), but I think people are starting to talk to me for me now. I've been trying to learn about them individually instead of just thinking of them as another person in the crowd, and it's been working out pretty well. Mibba is a pretty cool place. =)

I don't think I'm going to be adding any stories until next weekend since tomorrow is Monday and I am going to have to be studying instead of writing for a killer test that's coming in my Literature class, but it's all fine. I've added one poem, which was actually a little miniature song that I wrote in dedication to my ex-girlfriend. I'm just glad it's out of the way now... I mean the relationship, not the poem. I'm sure you knew that though.

Oh, and I am happy that a lot of people here have proper grammar, spelling, and whatnot. The real world out there is killer. It's sad that someone who can't even tell the difference between there/their/they're is going to be the future.

Anyways, I am going to quit ranting and take a little power nap since I didn't get much sleep since there was a party Saturday night at Aidans. Talk about fun!

Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me to mibba, you all rock!

--Liam
February 28th, 2010 at 05:51am