Use; Abuse; and Recycle.

I am a piece of shit.
I am nothing but a fuck.

My whole life and I have had nothing to live for. The only purpose I have is to pleasure others.
I am a product.
I am cheap.
I come with batteries.
Found in any store in America.

I am Jesus.
You all have sinned. Every goddamn one of you. You all have hurt others. You all could be going to hell. But hey, if you want to keep yourself under control, I'm always here.
You're pissed.
Raise your hand to me.
Let it out. Scream in my face.
Make me cry.
Make me bruise.
I promise I wont care.
I wont tell a soul.
You're feeling alone, confused, and empty. Let me in. Make me pleasure you.
Make me a fucking whore.
Choke me.
Scratch me.
Threaten me.
Your sexual needs are my tears. I cry with the rain. I'm nailed to the cross.
abuse me.
abuse me.
abuse me.
abuse me.
If you didn't abuse me, what would I be here for? Nothing.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
So here I hang upon all my good people and I will die for you.

I have nothing going for me at all. I am a piece of shit. Completely.
You can throw me out the window and me, loyal beyond compare, like a puppy, I will come back with a smile on my face and whisper :
"thank you."

Use: You call my name. You ask me questions. You ask for my help. I give you every ounce of my energy. I use every cent I own to make you feel more than amazing about yourself.
Abuse: Who cares what I say? Who cares if it hurts? Remember, it's all about the customer. You are always right.
Recycle: You done yet? Throw me for someone else to find and use. Repeat the cycle over again until I die.

Selfless.
Wait isn't that suppose to be a good trait?
Aren't you suppose to think of others?
Then why am I obsessed with it?
Why does it hurt more than pouring blood?
Why can't I think of whats good for ME?
Is it wrong to want attention when its never about me?
Am I a bitch to love people asking what's wrong?
February 28th, 2010 at 06:21am