Wotcher

So, this being a "journal" and all, I'm just going to write as if it truely is.

Today was quite bland, to say the least. Oh, the perks of living in a small town. [Did you note the sarcasm? If not, allow me to point that out.] I have looked forward to eleven am today [well, technically yesterday cause it's now 1:52 am :X] for the 6 Nations Ireland @ England match. Annnnnndddd, big dissappointment. England struggled in the first half, lagging 10-13, if I remember correctly. Then made a leap and bound comeback, bringing them to 16-16. Ah, I was so excited. Until minutes before the end, Ireland scores.

Enough about rugby, anyways. I finally saw my friend [I use this term loosly] today. We haven't spoken in over a month since she said some pretty bang outta order things to Emily, causing me to loose it with her and let her have it. I apologized for getting so upset over it, but making sure I made it clear I still did not agree with what her, or her husband, said. It's quite weird being friends with Ashley. Her husband, Pat, has been one of my best friends since 7th grade. We dated on and off numerous times, so naturally, this is the element that makes it awkward.

The past few days I have been on Mibba, I've really enjoyed it. I've been so use to fanficton.net and nothing else. So this is quite a excellent discovery for me. :] Everyone seems so nice, which makes it even better. FF.net, not so much. Plus, you can't communicate with people as easily as here, which was always a downer for me, since I'm a very talkative person.

Hmmm, well, I believe I should get back to my homework.... for now.
February 28th, 2010 at 08:00am