Meaning of my dream? love?

I had this dream a couple of nights ago... It was about two guys and me. Both guys are really close to me, one is my boyfriend and the other is my best guy friend that used to be my boyfriend last year.

In my dream, there was somebody holding me. When I looked back, it was my best guy friend smiling at me. Then I looked forward then back again and it was my boyfriend. The first time I saw it was my guy friend, I was happy. But when I realized it was my actual boyfriend, I felt sad. I felt a longing toward my friend that had just been there. Then I woke up.

I knew that meant something and I spent the rest of the night thinking about what it meant. Also, this is one of the many dreams that I would remember that is important.

There was also another thing.. I usually don't get these things unless something is happening in school, like drama, which there is. My bestfriend (girl) doesn't want me, or my best guy friend, talking to eachother. It's like she can talk to him, but I can't. They told me not to go out with him because of the bad stuff he says about me but it was all really lust, I'm guessing. He confessed to me, saying that he liked me a lot before all this happened and now he only likes me a little but he is only telling everyone this because he doesn't want to betray one of his bestfriends, my boyfriend.

I kind of get what this dream is about, but not entirely. Is this what so many people call love?
March 2nd, 2010 at 05:48am