Ever Notice How Gray The Sky Is When You're Not Around? [*** your stories!]

Well. I don't know about you guys, but my weekend has been....really messed up.
Basically, my friend turned ex boyfriend turned friend again decided to go live with his brother in a city 3 hours away. It sucks because we were just starting to get close to one another. And then on Sunday I think it was, he sent me a message on facebook basically explaining why he was leaving. At the bottom of the message was a little paragraph, in which he told me he was still in love with me and he'd be "a real stupid punk to try and hold you, knowing what you still have to obtain." I didn't know what to say, but evetually I got the words in a reply. He hasn't answered back yet. I guess it's safe to say that I miss him more than I should.
Anyway, a lot more has happened..but you don't want to hear about it so moving on!
I found this song, and it may not be your style, but it's SO CATCHY. Please give it a listen!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAzv025N6n0 (I don't know how to make the video itself appear in the journal, sorry o.o;)
If you like that song, please check out some more of Evan Taubenfeld's songs!!! I like "Boy Meets Girl" and "Cheater of the Year" :) Intereting Fact: He was the lead guitarist in Avril Lavigne's band!
Creepy moment: From the corner of my eye, I thought I saw someone walking up the deck to my front door, but no one's there. I hate when that happens o.o
Oh My God. I did it again xD
By the way, I was thinking of a username change :) Maybe.
So yes, I think that's all I have to say!!! Thanks for reading! Please comment, and.....
WHORE YOUR STORIES!!! I'm really bored and looking for interesting stuff to read!! Please put them in the comment section if you think I'd like them!! :D Thank you!!
x.
BriTTanYBroKeN
March 3rd, 2010 at 12:38am