Hey I'm Joyce and this is my story!

Hey everyone......this would be my 3rd journal entry....I usually only use Mibba to post my fanfics. You guys should read them........lol if you like the Jonas Brothers.

When I was 16 I was like obsessed with them I never really knew why I just.....did it was a weird fase. I still like them but i'm also getting over them cause well.....i'm 18 now it was a long time ago. But i still like to write about them. I'm sorry if what i'm talking about is boring or whatever I really don't care if people read this or not I'm writing randomly cause I love to write it's what I do I write about what's in my heart on my mind or I just write cause I'll have nothing better to do. I also draw give me a pencil and paper and i'll just let my hands take over. I love to read favorite author is James Patterson you can always catch me with my nose in a book.

Even though I can't really play an instrument although i am learning how to play the guitar i know how to play "your call" by secondhand serenade but i still need to practice. I'm getting pretty good but even though i can't really play music is my life..........and I can't really sing either but i don't really care i sing anyways lol.

I'm actually an extremely random person my randoness is all thanks to my Tourettes. I grew up with it I know what it feels like to be the butt of the joke i know how it feels to be picked on but i don't let it bother i don't get picked on anymore cause that was on grade school. But I grew up with people telling me I was ugly or a freak or whatever you name it i've been called it. At what point in my life i started believeing them. The song that is the story of my life would have to be A Little But Longer by Nick Jonas. From kindergarden to the 8th grade i've had to go to the doctors twice every week throughout my life i've gone through 8 different therapists one even telling me he strongly suggests that I get hospitalized and put in isolation until I can control my own action which could mean my entire life......yup! that doc. was C-R-A-Z-Y! but luckily and I need to take medication 3 times everyday. It was chaos going through all the different side effects.

Like one medication would make me too sleepy, one would keep me awake, one would just make me tourettes worse and one even made me stop eating completely it was a good thing i was a chubby kid and needed to loose the weight haha.

I think Tourettes even though you can't really die from it it should be helped. Countless kids with tourettes like me are ridiculed and always the butt of jokes alway getting pointed at and getting called a loser a freak any name you could think of and we or I was called it by the people that don't know what it's like......getting picked on by people that didn't understand so they automatically catagorized you as a freak.......a nobody.

Life for me now is different I can control my actions having my tourettes only show when I'm too hyper too tired or too stressed. I have amazing friends now and my family there for me.....but others kids with tourettes aren't as lucky as I am I'm lucky to be the person I am today.

Sometimes I get asked by the people that know me if I ever wanted to go back in time and change something....i would always answer with no.....cause even though my life growing up wasn't all that great there are the little things that make my life worth while. I believe that you learn more about your life and life in general in the mistakes you make than from your successes. I know that because of the way I was and because of the mistakes I've made are the things that lead me to where I am today and I wouldn't want it any other way. So even though I have some dark corners in my passed I don't want to change a thing......Because I like who I was, I like who I am, and I like who I am becoming.
March 3rd, 2010 at 02:23am