Sheela (chapter what 4 or something?)

Well, once this girl Sheela has been getting on my nerves. Okay, today we were in Gym and we were playing dodgeball. And she went to steal the ball from me, so she ducked under greabbed the ball and came up and she hit me in the nose and I felt and heard my nose crack and so did my friend Luna. So, obviously it hurts, and I was bleeding and I coldn't touch my nose because it hurt to much, well, I said "Oww, oww, fuck, shit." and she gets all mad and starts yelling at me saying "I didn't do it on purpose! God!" and she starts yelling at me, so Luna takes me over to the gym teacher and we wnet to get some ice, when we came back it was time to leave the gym and go home. Sheela was all mad at me and her boyfriend comes up to me and says "Sheela thinks you're mad at her and that she did it on purpose." and I said to him "I'm not mad at her, and I never said she did it on purpose, I said oww, is that a crime?" obviously I was getting defensive. he said "No." and I went to talk to her, she was leaving for the weekend and she was all mad at me so I grabbed her backpack, not firmly or anything and said "Sheela, I'm not mad at you, and I don't think you did it on purpose. Just talk to me would you?" and then she yells at me "Let go of me!!!!!" and she throws a basketball at my face. Well, now I was mad. So I actually started to cry. I yelled at her. "Sheela! Would you just talk to me? What is your problm? Why do you keep acting like such a bitch!?" and I threw the basket ball at her and walked away. Luna come up to me with Michael to talk to me. Then Zoltan comes over and she says. "I don't know whats with Sheela, she seems really moody. I wasn't at school and she like where were you? And I said i was at my dads. And then she said to me well don't expect me to take pity on you just because your dad is moving to Alberta. So then I said well, how would you feel if your dad was moving to Alberta, and you what she says to me? Well, no I wouldn't know because my parents, would never split up." and so that got me more mad and went to talk to my homeroom teacher and she told me that she would call Sheela's mom and that we would have to tak it over Monday. Stupid fuck, why can't she just shut up whenshe needs to?

Bronx.
June 1st, 2007 at 11:28pm