I'm Sick Of Getting Hurt...

March 4th, 2010

This last weekend, I had let my best friend slip away from me, because of something her girlfriend did. Her girlfriend interfered with what was suppose to have been mine and her day, because also I hadn't hung out with her after school hours in about 5 or 6 months. Her girlfriend wanted to surprise her at the mall, and even though I said that she wanted to just spend the day with me, she came anyway and just ruined it all. Now she is pissed off at me because I had been pissed off at her for doing that.

I'm sick of being crawled over all the time. I'm sick of people making plans over mine. It makes me feel like crap and they don't give a crap of what I am thinking about it at the time. My boyfriend has made plans over mine about 3 times, but he doesn't do it anymore. How would you feel if the next person was actually your best friend to do that to?

Me and Matt are doing well, even though we have those little arguments and such, but then get through them within' 10 minutes or so. I picked out a new nickname for him, Gummy Bear. It's because he's squishy, is like a soft cuddly bear, and the different colors of gummy bears remind me of his creativity. It fits pretty well, eh?

I've been talking to my sister-in-law lately. She is actually pretty cool to talk to. I mean, yeah I had to update her on a few things, but yeah.

What I'm also sick of lately of staying and being at home all the time, although I do get to watch my Spongebob. I've been trying to get out a little more and such to keep myself busy. I'm glad to say that I have a full weekend this week.

Lately I'm having my ups and downs, but I'm pulling through.
March 4th, 2010 at 04:20pm