Things I wish I could say.

BoyfriendI know you're falling hard for me, but it's so fucking hard for me to open up to love. It's beyond hard for me to trust anyone, let alone a person, who will probably be holding my heart. You scared me last night. Why?

Love interest from 5 months ago (deep infatuation) Why did you start talking to me again? I've liked you forever, and you liked me. You told me you would break up with your girlfriend, and that was 5 months ago. I stopped thinking about you. Then you entered my life, once again, after I healed from the wounded thoughts you gave me. But I can't hate you. You're unlike the other boys. You're not a jerk. You're just you. You're too much of a risk for me.

Mom How can you say I am the damaged one, when you're the one who yells, screams, and hurts me? I don't know if I could ever love you, like I did when I was kid. These times have changed.

DadI miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I'm so fucking sad and depressed that you're going to miss my last years of high school. I'm sad that there won't be memories of you and I, in my glorious teenager years. Every time I say goodbye, it's like I'm never going to see you again. Every time that happens, it hurts so much. It makes me want to paint the walls with my blood, and beg the gods to let you free. I'm scared that one day, I'll be called down to the counselor's office and be told the news of your death. I don't think I could live without you.

BrotherPlease don't take your life. Please don't leave me alone. Please be safe. If I lose you, then I'll lose myself. Whether I like it or not, I'm turning out to be exactly like you. It's scary. I'm scared. I love you.

To Those Who Are Alone You are not alone.
March 5th, 2010 at 12:53am