Feeling heart Broken, but I'm hoping it's going to pass.

.I'm a mess. A huge VERY big mess. I was almost sent home from school because I was crying in most of my classes. I didn't want to cry but my favorite drummers are just leaving. Two of my favorite drummers died. Jimmy died a few days after christmas, and a drummer from a local band passed away from a heartattack. and now Bob left. I'm hoping he left for good reasons, like his wrists got so fucked up that the doctors told him he would never be able to play again. I don't know, but I'm going to miss Bob very much. He'll always have a place in my heart.

When I was at school my friend, Niky, she's been a fan longer than I have and she said it would be cool if Matt came back because she likes the sound from Bullets and Revenge. And she thinks it's because Matt was in the band. I don't know but I think i slapped her when she told me that. Another person said well My Chemical Romance was stupid, I punched him in the face and snapped his glasses in half. The guy was an asshole anyways.

But I say a No to Matt coming back because that's when Gerard was having problems with Alcohol and Drug addiction. Also I loved the sound that they produced from them two albums. It was dark and engroused me. The black parade shocked me because I wasn't use to there new sound, but I'll deal. I'm just hoping that they don't become one of them Pop bands like Paramore or some shiz.

I think I'm going to need to see my therapist again.
March 5th, 2010 at 03:13am