Boys...Interesting...Hahaa.

So I've gotten some really good advice to just go for it. I somewhat have. I requested him on facebook not ten minutes ago, and today, best day ever.

Why you ask?

Because of the following:

French class: so we're gonna watch a movie. The miserables I think? Just before the movie starts, the guy I like takes off his jacket. He pretty much never has. Leather jacket too. Do not get me started. Tease much? Yes.

English: Yupp, again. Today my friend Lisa was attacking him with a marker. Hahaa. He was being really funny today and we discovered we're all freaks. Poor Ally [another friend] hardly is. I can bend my left index finger back and bendy [like in half a circle and so it almost touches the back of my hand] and me, the guy I like, and Lisa's elbows can all go like backwards pretty much. Mine is natuarally that way, they can twist theirs.
We're also doing poetry and me and Lisa were working together to make one [personification today] and when we read ours [which was about cherries and it was rather depressing but still] he was making fun of it. But in the funny kinda way. Hahaa.

Math: I'm walking in, he's getting ready to go, so I stop him and here's how it happens:

"Can I have a hug?"

*smiling* "Why?"

"Because I want one." *cute smile*

*still smiling* "Okay."

And he hugs me. (: Loved the hug. Hahaa.

Best friday ever. Loved it. I was so proud of myself that I actually didn't chicken out from asking him for a hug. ^.^

And today after school I was talking with Raina and we got into another fight. But this time, we're arguing over who's sexier: her boyfriend or the guy I like.

Very amusing fight. Hahaa.

Well thanks for telling me to go for it and I still will guys! I won't stop till that boy is mine or I'm totally rejected! Let's just hope the second one doesn't happen! Hahaa.

<3, Kayla(:
March 5th, 2010 at 10:35pm