Cliches In School

Why are we all labeled when we are all just normal people? I think it's so unfair when "higher" people get to put a label on your personality whether your loud, shy, or anything. It isn't fair to those who just want to live a normal life instead they have to deal with jerks that are all "high and mighty." Yes some people do not agree but personally I have some friends that are labeled as emo or nerds when all they want to be is someone that no one is trying to be. Some of us don't want to fit it and those people don't understand "us". No not all of the people I know are "emo" or "nerds", I hang out with "preps" "jocks" "skater" and many other people, yes we aren't great friends but we talk.

No one is the bad guy in this position but if you go to far with the name calling you will be on the sharks list (if you know what I mean). If you agree with me then agree don't be afraid of what people say about you, if they call you fat then just say "hey atleast i'm letting it out there." or if they call you emo or nerdy or "girly" or jock then just go up to that person and say "I'm proud of who I want to be." Some people don't understand that but hey thats how life is. If you have a different opinion please feel free to share.
March 6th, 2010 at 03:57am