My First Ever Jonas Story.

No, I'm not about to write it, I'm just reminiscing on when I did, almost two years ago. I've definitely grown as a writer, ahaha (;

If you read my writing, I bet you'll see how far I've come. So, I guess, this isn't just for me, but for all of you guys, who read, comment, subscribe, and love my stories. You guys are the best and I want to share this with you on my two-year writing anniversary.

Here's the first two paragraphs of the first chapter:
"Amber.'' Ugh. What a name. Have you ever seen the color amber? It's an ugly orange/yellow color. Totally ruins my favorite color: orange. I'm more of a bright orange/neon orange type of girl.

''Amber!'' Who the heck is saying my name? And what in the world would they want from me? I'm 5' 7'', around 135 lbs, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Normal you could say.

Can you say rushing her physical description? I'd say so.

When Amber is asked by her other best friend Ashlynn (who's name I do find quite cool) why she doesn't just tell Nick about her feelings for him (oh, right, I didn't tell you how cliche this story is did I?):
''He's my best friend. Even better than you. No offense. But seriously, if he doesn't feel the same way then he may never talk to me again and I sure as hell don't want that!''
Gag me.

I guess we all feel this way about our writing, you know? It's just--I don't know.

You want to know how I introduced Nick into the story?:
Our parents took us to his house and that's where I met his family. His dad Paul, his mom Denise, and his two older brothers Kevin and Joe. Did I mention their last name Is Jonas? Yeah, my best friend is Nicholas Jerry Jonas. But I just call him Nick, or better yet, my best friend.
Once again, how cliche?

And this is all from the first chapter!

I won't bore you with the other nine chapters, plus the two chapters of the sequel. All I'll say is this: your story is doomed if it's named Just Your Average Teenage Girl (Or Not). Just sayin'.

SO! Tell me, please, if you don't mind, about your first Jonas/Non-Jonas story. I'd love to hear how far you've come! :D
March 6th, 2010 at 10:03pm