Productions...

Hey everyone who reads this!

First and foremost, I want to apologize for not posting another chapter of 'Welcome To The Games' this week- and maybe apologizing in advance for not posting next week.

But I have an excellent excuse- really, I do.

Annie.

Yes, that little red head with freckles from that off-broadway production with the freakishly high voice. The one they made a musical about.

And that musical my school is doing for the school play this year. Annie.

To be perfectly honest, I've never seen the movie. Or the play. But now... well let's just say that I got suckered into the orchestra for the play (I play the flute). I'd rather play my guitar. Or act in it. Or even better; not in the production whatsoever!

Usually I'm not so bitter about school productions; I was in the orchestra for last year's one. I guess I really don't like red-heads, drunk liers, roosters... or the 1930s in general.

But today (tech weekend) had some highlights which were good: Tinkie, smelly trashcans, microphones, unresponsiveness and Elma. ...There's a story behind each, so don't worry if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Sorry if this seems like a rant journal- which it kind of is. But don't forget! The point of this is basically an apology. Well, to the few who read and comment and suscribe!

So, bye you guys! Off to write!

Oh, and if you have any school production stories (whether they be disasters, funny situations or just what one your school did) comment about it! I'd love to know what y'all think about the subject.

...And remember:

"Smile, darn ya, smile!" <-- quote from Annie, just so ya know.
March 7th, 2010 at 01:12am