School.

Okay.. this is really wierd
but i find it so hard to attend school.. not because i hate learning. I love learning..
No, in actual fact i hate the people, the people repulse me all they can talk about it "Oh i was a glassons the other day and brought this beatiful top..." Blah Blah fucking BLAH.
I don't care if you brought a top.. i don't care that your brother farted in front of someone important..
Can't we talk about something worthwhile now?
Maybe.. How the earthquake in Chile might affect New Zealand.. Maybe life goals.. Maybe i don't know... Not just boring chit chat like that..
And the teachers.. how do they deal with it.. The pupils think that the teachers guienally CARE but no.. sometimes i wish i could trade places with my teacher for a day and tell them what i think!
Now i might sound like a downright sourpuss but no. I'm not. I just one in a while get sick of it.
Them all talking about who had sex with who, who has the STI's.. well i guess thats something important but spreading it around.. thats a little inconciderate to the person.
I had to watch my best mate get beaten up the other day? Why? Because three big Maori guys gang bashed him.. I talked to them and the only reason they did it was because THEY WERE BORED.
Parents are always talking about the televsion and how bad of an example it is...
And of corse everyone's like "No.. I wouldn't actually do that.. nahh"
But where the hell would they get the idea to do that to him.
If i was a guy i would be all in there smacking them in the face get more mates to join in.
So the a**-holes can see what its like to be out- number and given a hiding.
Arg it just frustates me so much. I wish i could be offered a place in a school over-seas where people aren't getting beaten up because someone else was bored.
World save me...
March 8th, 2010 at 05:58am