Beautiful Teacher Alert

So a new teacher came to my high school and hes like an understudy for this really psycho English teacher, and he is VERY interesting. I first saw him in the library (i think) and my first thought was "OMG HES SO GORGEOUS he must be gay dammit". The next day the school paper came out and i saw there was a picture of him, smiling and beautiful, and a very informative article. he's twenty-five, an English teacher with a major in i-don't-know-what but it has to do with educating little kids in different countries that speak different languages. He lived in Italy and taught kindergartners in Norway. Then i also heard from a friend in advanced choir that he used to be a model! Thus, expelling my doubts of him being gay- he's just fashionably adept- at least that's what i tell myself.
Unfortunately, i do not have him as a teacher (cries), but i have been inspired to write a story about a teacher/student romance and a kind of rebirth-of-the-soul. i called it simply "Love Story" because i didn't know what to title it, but I'll bring the title into the story somewhere. This story is also being written to satisfy my craving for a student/teacher romance- I've wanted to write one for a long time! The show Glee i think is what put me in the mood for it- when Scheubster started singing gold-digger in a tee shirt and jeans i fell in love. (and that is a fan fiction on its way as well- i gotta have my men. haha)
HOWEVER i had started to write this "Love Story" last Friday- i spent two hours laboring over the first chapter, perfecting it. i was writing it on Mibba and when i hit 'submit' it navigated to me to a page where i needed to sign in again and DELETED ALL OF IT! i was so sad.. So today i plan on writing the whole first chapter over and as close to the original as possible.

quote of the day: There is a great deal of difference between an eager man who wants to read a book and the tired man who wants a book to read.
March 8th, 2010 at 06:38pm