I'm not so sure about my friends anymore.

I convinced my friend Kayla to, finally, get a mibba, and of course the first thing she does is post a grammatically incorrect journal, and has a bad attitude when someone warns her about her grammar, and how she could get banned. Now I'm thinking it was just a bad idea for her to get one.
I used to live next to Kayla, but then I moved, and we don't talk that much anymore. I'm kinda glad, 'cause now when I think of it, Kayla is a lying, self-centered, melodramatic bitch. I was on her phone when I spent the night at her house, and saw that she actually told a boy not to call a girl, but she told the girl she was going to tell the boy to call her. She is possibly the worst older sister to her little sister Grace. Her journal was about being in love with a guy, when she doesn't love anyone, and she used to make me run crying home without trying to make anything better. I never realized how bad a friend she was. and sorry if you commented on a bitchy 15(13)-year-old's journal. That is my fault.

Another one of my friends is constantly talking about how she's so depressed, and I'm not sure whether to take it to heart or not, because off all the melodramatic 13 year old kids out there. But then if it's not and I kinda ignore it, then something might happen, and I feel like I'm the one to blame. I know, it sounds selfish.

I've been hanging out with Tori, Gatline and Shack (Shaq?) more, and I find that I like them more than I like my other friends. So I kinda forgot about my other friend the past few days, and now I feel like a bitch. It's like the people that I hate; when they find someone better, they drop their old friends. and I don't wanna be that person. Is this normal 8TH grader problems? Or am I just some weird, melodramatic 13 year old, that over-thinks everything?

So I'm wondering if it's my friends or if it's just me being the hardheaded, ignorant, selfish bitch people like to say I am.
March 10th, 2010 at 01:11am