AHHHH

Why is it that shit goes down all at once?

I wanna scream out and shove life in someone elses fsce but i cant i ahve to smile and pretend that i am fine just so my mum doesnt go and off her self again. I have to hide out and walk around the street because my dad has decided to move back in with us! its a load of hallabaloo i swear. Everyone calls me a falure and tells me that i need help but the mojment i reach out they tell me my problems are nothing and then go on about their problems like its the worst thing in the world. I relly am sorry if your boyfriend dumped you but uh i just asked you if i could have some help with my sister because child welfare is going to fucking take us away from home!!!

And what the hell does child welfare know. We were happy before they cme. They wanna give us to our dad that has moved too the other side of the country sold all our stuff refused to give uis five cents so we could pay the rent dated a girl my age and told me it my fault that we are in debt!

I wish the world would fuck off and leave me alone today. I dont want to go to work so we can live here anymore i want to dissapear i think they would be better off without me.
March 10th, 2010 at 01:08pm