Formspring? [+questions]

So I have the feeling I'm a bit late on this trend. But I just recently discovered through lurking on various forums (my forte). For anyone who doesn't know (like me) It's a place where you ask someone anonymous questions and they answer honestly. I think that's right anyway.

Since I don't have any/many online friends, I'd be very grateful if you oh so lovely Mibbians could ask me someone (: No topic is off limits: religion, abortion, war, personol stuff ect.

You don't need to create an account or login to ask, so please help a lonely Welsh teenager to act egotistical! I finished my oh so important coursework today, I deserve it ;)

Anyone know why it's called Formspring, fiy?

[link]http://www.formspring.me/SerenCanis[/link]

My Formspring. Seren Canis :)

In other news, they won't let me donate blood in college because it's three days before my seventeenth birthday and you have to be seventeen >__> I don't think they should change the rules for me, but still, bummer.

Quesions

1. What's the weirdest website you know?
2. What's the best birthday gift you've ever gotten?
3. The best thing that's happened to you today?
4. Celebrity crush at the moment?
5. What are you listening to right now?


1. www.isitchristmas.com
2. Anything that my little brother chooses for me himself (:
3. Laughing on the bus with my friend Gabby
4. Robert Downey Jr...phwaor.
5. I Feel It In My Bones acoustic - Tegan and Sara

Edit: Thank you Electric Goat!
March 10th, 2010 at 09:21pm