Venting

Hey guys,
So I really just need to vent. My aunt/mom-figure just told me that we're selling our house out in the country. Really, we don't spend much time there, but it was where my Grammy grew up and such and it's become a tradition to go up there every Easter and fix up the house and yard and go to Sunrise Service at my Grammy's old church. Not only that, but we go up there as often as we can to take care of the HUGE yard. I fell in love with the land and the house and the people there. And now my aunt and Grammy are saying they're selling. Not immediately, but it still makes me want to cry. I simply can't wrap my head around why they just can't wait a year. I graduate next year, and true, I have to pay for a car and college, but we already have a plan so I don't have to do much for a car, and college I can get scholarships, grants, and loans. I could pay them "rent" if you will and they could keep it. It's stupid to have something for so long and then just throw it away for a few thousand bucks! I know I sound sentimental and stupid, but my hearts invested in that place. God, I hate this!!! Anyway, I just needed to get that out. Written is better than only in my head. =] I love you Mibbians!
March 12th, 2010 at 04:51am