Oh, Italy. I need advice.

So there's this guy I super like. I call him "Italy". At the beginning of the year, when I didn't like him, "Italy" would always stare at me. Like I would be watching a video for history, and instead of him watching it, he would be watching me! Then I would feel eyes on me, and look in his direction, he would look me in the eyes then look away. Then he was seated next to me and I wasn't too happy. I always thought he was a weirdo. Even the year before he would stare at me at the lunch line, but he was really nice guy when I got to know him. He and I USED to talk A LOT. That was like in September. We would talk about random things like what our middle names were, pie, movies... You know, lots of stuff. Then October hit, and I was really starting to like him. We would talk even more and one day he even said, "You should come to my place and we could watch a scary movie together." he said it all quiet, too. I was thinking like, what the hell? He was a popular dude, and he wanted me to go to his place?! I just looked away, and it was quiet for a while that period.

In November, everyday "Italy" reminded me when his birthday was. That was when I started to like him a lot. We would talk everyday and sometimes he would smile at me and my heart would melt xD As the months passed, we would keep talking and smiling with eachother until one day which I regret terribly. My friend dared me to yell, "*******'s gross!!!" out loud and I did. And turned around and gave me a real sad look. Eversince that day, "Italy" and I wouldn't talk with eachother at all. Don't get me wrong, he still looks at me, but when we make eye contact, he gives me that sad look he gave me on that awful day. Sigh.

Any advice? Comment please!!!
March 12th, 2010 at 06:47am