And I don't know why I breathe

It's taking too long for me
Can we speed up the process, please?
Or show me the one I need

I thought I needed you. I know you said you never needed anyone. Its my fault for not listening to you, but i wanted to be the first person you needed. Its funny how I'm the last thing you needed. Its even funnier how I believed every word you said. I believed you'd always be there. I believed you actually cared. When I should've known all along the only person you cared about was you.

Its hitting me right now. All these emotions. I've been holding them back ever since our argument. I would never hurt you like that. Why did you do that? I'll never know and I'll never forgive you for the things you said or what you've done.

I'm done.I've wasted so much time and effort on you. This is it i mean it now, no more drunk phone calls,no more making excuse like calling to see if i left something at your house, just no more you. God I feel so pathetic. I never let myself feel like this for anyone but you. I thought I could trust you. And you said you'd never hurt me. Guess what? You did!! more than anyone else ever has.

I just need someone. I need someone to need me or just someone right now that cares for me as much as I care for them. A mutual addiction or sorts. It might be unhealthy, but nothing about me is healthy.
March 13th, 2010 at 07:39am