Vodka And Sunny D

Is my favorite. I like to drink a little too much. I'm tipsy and sad. I'm sorry if this makes no sense or is just a stupid, waste of your time, but I just wanted a place to write what I feel right now.

I dont understand people. I care for them soooo much then they just shit on me. I cared about you so much and you just fucked me over, not once not twice not three times but four. And its like I just come back for more.

They all believe the lies you told them about me. I lost all my friends thanks to you. On top of that anytime I go on myspace i look up that fake myspace you made for me. I hope it made you feel better about yourself. It makes me feel like shit, but thats what you wanted. You said this didnt hurt you but it would hurt me. I lied when I said it didn't hurt me. It does! I just didn't want you to know you got the best of me.

Is that all you ever wanted? Was that some kind of goal you had? Well you succeeded! You brought my world tumbling down on me and it'll never be the same. All thanks to you. Maybe one day ill be able to fix it but who knows?... I just hate what you did to me.

Sad thing is...if you called and said sorry and wanted to hang out like all times, I would forgive you in a heart beat.
March 14th, 2010 at 06:57am