Some people need to watch what they say.

Where I live, no one likes the freshman class. Like in any of the schools. Someone's probably going to say that no one likes any freshman class. That's not true here. These freshman have only one thing on their minds and that is starting crap with everyone else.

So, this one freshman girl ended up stalking my boyfriemd and getting him to go out with her. Two months later, he left her for me back.

I was expecting something to happen at some point. The whole freshman class at my school hates me because I don't like this girl. I know the names of her little group of friends she hangs out with. And on Friday, one of my friends showed me where she and one of her friends wrote down their names and phone numbers on a building. I made it a point to remember her friend Madeleine's number.

On Saturday, my boyfriend says he got a call from her asking him to hang out with her and get her some cigarettes. He said no. Later that night when I was at my grandma's house I got a call from someone. I answered and they were like "You sound like you're really f**ked up." Then gave themselves a fake name and said that they knew me. If they knew me, they would know that I don't drink or do drugs.

I asked my boyfriend what the first numbers were of the person that called him. It was Madeleine. Apparently, she told him that she was with me, which I don't know anything about her other than her name.

I called her back saying that I knew who she was and asked what she wanted. She called me a ghetto bitch and hung up. Then called me back saying that my boyfriend is a fag and some other mean things. I want to beat this girl up. Is she so in denial that she has to call me and try and make me feel bad?

After she hung up, I had my friend prank call her. It was funny. She kept going on about pictures of a big black penis. But anywho, do these people really have nothing to do? There is so much drama going on in the freshman class here.
March 15th, 2010 at 01:32am