No one ever reads journals at this time of day.

Everytime I write a journal and it's not around five or six, I never get any comments. It's like the world doesn't care about your pointless rants at any other time.

My best friend is flying to Miami today for spring break. She's never flown before and, well, she's scared shitless. She has it inher head that the plan is going to crash and she's going to be stranded on some island that no one knows exist. Then she's going to die and yeah.

I've told her a dozen times that isn't going to happen. From where we live it will only take three hours to get to Miami and it's not like she's crossing an ocean or anything. I mean I've flown to London and back twice and I'm still alive. I just don't see why she's so worried.

I guess flying just isn't one of those things that freaks me out. I think the whole experience it's actually kind of cool. Victoria doesn't mind getting shots though. She would do it just for the heck of it. I pass out at even just the sight of a needle.

My point is, I think she's overreacting. Millions of people fly everyday without anything happening to them.

In other news:

While my best friend is living it up at the beach, I'm stuck at home babysitting my little sister and my neighbor. I'm getting paid for it though so WHOO!! :)

So who's heard of Never Shout Never! I think I have found my new obsession. Can't Stand It is my favorite song. And Christofer is so ridiculously cute! Wow. I sound like a little fan girl.

Well that's it for now :)

FOTD
There are 18 different animal shapes in the Animal Crackers cookie zoo! :D

QOTD
What are you most afraid of?
What are your plans for spring break?

xxMaddie
March 15th, 2010 at 06:25pm