Caeser Salads are not a force to be reckoned with.

Ahhh... I hate Mondays.

This is also the day Ceasar was murdered. and not the salad. the emporer king guy.

So anyway, this is pretty much how my day went.

It is daylight savings time. And I am tired AS HELL. And for some reason, all of my friends were super hyper and excited (for what, I have no clue). And it is also a Monday. Another reason for being tired.

In civics, I was miserable because the nice guy I kind of like wasn't sitting across from me. So the guy I hate was sitting next to me, and being annoying as crap. We also got a student teacher, so our normally bitchy regular teacher was being SUPER nice. Nothing pisses me off more. Our student teacher doesn't even have much of a personality either. Which sucks, so Civics is going to be permanently boring. Now, Science class wasn't much better. We had to do group work... Now you might think this is fun. BUT NOOOO! IT is not fun, because my friend is always really up this guy's ass in my group. She always rides on him for getting something wrong. And it makes me mad. My friend was in the group, so that made it a little better. Then in IT were doing this really boring project that I have no desire whatsoever to tell you about. I'll throw you for a loop here. Math was ACTUALLY ok! Our teacher didn't call on me (GLORY HALLELUJAH!) and the material was easy. I don't have much to complain about... Woops, have to interrupt the happy streak. Next come *drumroll please* ENGLISH! Now, let's get 2 things straight here.

#1 - I absolutely positively HATE english. I can't do it for beans. I mean, how are we supposed to know the difference between a subordinating conjuction and an infintive? Well, most normal people could, but me... I'm a failure at English.

#2 - Our teacher POSITIVELY sucks at teaching. I could probably teach it better than she could. Dude, that is saying something (read above text). This is what she does- She tells us what our assignment is, tells us to sit down and shut up, then goes behind her desk and probably looks at inappropriate pictures of little girls being raped.

So our class can't be quite. AT ALL. If everyone was about to die, and to save them we had to be quiet, guess what would happen. Everyone would die. So first we had to take a vocab test. Then my teacher threatened that if we talked, we would get more homework. Ugh. So you guys can guess what happened.

THen comes Spanish... the best class of all! Not really. I sit across from this guy who is a total jerk (popular, hot, and annoying. A REALLY bad combo). he likes to make me pissed. So he starts out by throwing things at me. Like, little bits of erasers or something. I just try to ignore him. Then he starts talking to me. That's even worse. He has these little nicknames for me. I hate them. So THEN he starts putting his hands down his pants, and tries to touch me. IT IS SOOOOOO GROSS!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! i washed my arms off when I got home. *shudder*

Well, thanks for listening to me rant. About my very boring day. See ya. Time for piano.
March 15th, 2010 at 09:48pm