Beginning of Spring Break

I'm just sitting at home at the moment. More or less waiting till time to get ready for work. Tonight is the big God of War III release, but I'm only working a 3 hour shift as always. But my co-worker will be on shift for the big opening. I'm just going to maintain the walls and what not. It won't be anything hard. The hard part is not having anything to do for awhile. I can get things done in roughly 30 minutes, but after that I tend to just stand around and help customers. I think tonight is going to actually be a slow night.

After work I'm going to pick up a friend of mine and we're going to hang out and work on some things. (IE KoB story and what not) Yesterday I picked up my copy of SoulSilver and have been playing it since then. I have just gotten out of Ilex forest and outside Golden Rod City. At the time of typing this up my DS lite is charging.

Next Saturday I'm going to have to buy a new DS lite. The one I own right now is starting to break down sadly. The corner where the lights are broke due to fatigue. But that's understandable seeing as how I have had it since the Nintendo DS lite came out. Mine is one of the first few DS lite to be produced. But as I was saying, I'm going to buy a new one. I'm planning on buying a blue DS lite.

You may be asking yourself, "Why don't you just get a DSi?" Well, thing is; I don't want one. I don't connect to the internet with my DS. And I do prefer the GBA slot. It may not be as small and slim as the DSi, but I'm more familiar with the DS lite. And if I ever want to play a GBA game again I'd like to have that chance if it ever arises.

I'm most likely going to have to trade in a game or two to help with the price of my new DS lite. Its going to eat up my next paycheck, but it will be well worth it. My old DS has served me well these past few years, and this new one will do the same.

Well, I need to get back to check a few more of my things online. I'll post something soon I suppose. Until then.
March 15th, 2010 at 09:51pm