A Twist In Fate CONTEST! [Closed-Unsuccessful]

Hey everyone. I’m kind of rounding out some ideas for A Twist In Fate…. I was trying to make new characters to bring in but I decided to bring it to you guys.

So I was thinking a one shot contest is in order! :]

Rules:
- Must be at least 500 words, please.
- Must have your made up character person in it, preferably as the main character so I can learn about your character.
- Must be Twilight related. Since my story is Twilight, I would like it to be like that so I can see how you fit it in.
- Please, for my sake and sanity, check for proper grammar and punctuation. It drives me BONKERS!
- Please, try to stay away from “lemons”. I’ve had friends getting reported and I don’t want any of you to go through that. It would suck.
- Message me to inform me that you’re interested so I can keep a tally of who’s writing so you all have yours in before I judge.

Prizes:
Well, I will be judging this of course and I will take as many characters as I need. I may even use them all if I feel it necessary. :]
Of course, if I pick you, your character will be featured in my story in some way or another. Wherever I find the need for one. :D

Deadline:
- The deadline for entries will probably be the week of March 28th – April 3rd. I’d like your one shot in by, say, April 16th. This gives you like a month from now to get them in! I am very flexible and understand most every predicament so if you’re in a bind then let me know and I’ll give you some kind of extension.
- I would prefer that everyone who is going to write will message me!

If there is any confusion what so ever, message me! I will be glad to clear it up! :D
Thanks for any who are considering and thanks to ALL who are planning on messaging me. :]

Lots Of Love,
Alyssa. <3
March 16th, 2010 at 04:21am