drugs, Europe, colds.

Random shit will happen.

I remember taking my biggest hit/toke ever. It was so harsh. So it started when I got greens, and I was like 'I'mma torch it', so I lit it and inhaled for a good 30 seconds, like I couldn't believe my lungs could handle such a harsh substance, than I managed to hold it for like 20 seconds. I ended up coughing so badly, that I thought i was either going to pass out or throw up, but I couldn't stop laughing; everything was hilarious. Everyone was laughing cause I was laughing.

Anyways, I was basically instantly high. I remember looking around and seeing the ground and the background start moving towards the ceiling. I thought I was going to fall. My mouth got so dry, and I started to shake, and then my boyfriend got me water, and that water basically saved me.

Now the last time I got high was about two weeks ago. My two friends, JJ and Faydo, decided to surprise me, even though I was already stoned. Anyways, we basically had two bowls and holy fuck, I got so high, that I went to bed at 8:30 and woke up at 12:25 because I was so thirsty. It was so much fun, but they really shouldn't joke or make rape comments when I'm high cause I get fucking paranoid, but JJ and Faydo are good guys. I trust them, with my life.

I can't get high socially anymore. I'm too paranoid, and it doesn't help being on Concerta, which is basically a low dose of speed. It really intensifies the feelings.

My mom knows I smoke pot. She's alright with it, cause if I'm going to smoke pot, she'd rather me do it in a safe environment than in a dangerous one. My mom doesn't know that I am an ex-smoker, but a good alcoholic.

I'm not much an alcohol. The last time I got drunk was New Years, and I'm not counting Nyquil, because I was ridiculously sick, and I needed the two shots of 10% soothing cherry.

That cold fucking attacked and raped my head. I'm still suffering from lasting effects of it. My boyfriend caught it. I feel bad. Last week, I was basically high on Dayquil. It's weird high. Don't recommend it. I do recommend the pills. They cleared my sinuses so well. Heavenly.

I'm going to Europe next week, meaning I have to drink my alcohol stash before I leave, in case my mom decided to read my walls, and search through my shit. I can't believe I'll be in Europe again. In less than week. I'll be there. Speaking horrid French, with an obvious tourist look. I'm going to try and get wasted. Also another reason why I haven't had alcohol. I had to lower my tolerance.

I fucking love salt water. They make my gauge pain go away! Probably not one of my smartest Ideas ever. I went from a 6g to a 2g. hahaha. Fuck. I already have 00g in my ears. My ears have been so bloody. It's like my ears are having a period or something. But don't worry, I'm taking all the precautions that my doctor told me too.

Anyways, I hope you don't mind that I was talking about weed, and colds and Europe.

Don't hate. =]
March 16th, 2010 at 08:48am