Exams, writing, Alice & Questions.

I'm having exams and tomorrow it's physics I can't seem to study for my life!!! I'm so distracted and I can't focus, I'm so gonna flunk... I hate maths, physics and chemistry, everything else is so damn easy, you just need to think alittle and bang solved, but here there are formulas and absolute results, I don't like that AT ALL. I'm just ranting but yeah.

I've been trying to write again, for a very long time I haven't finished anything, I have two chapters on a super awesome story called "Tout l'art du monde" and this great story about some divine romance from god and the devil.. But I never got to actually post 'em...

Why??
I hope I ain't drying up, now I'm writing this: Alice in Wonderland story. I actually wanted to write something along that way even before I watched the movie; then I watched it and was utterly amazed by it, now I must write on it.

I had a bit of an idea of different sort of story, like Alice has put away everything for so long that she again thinks it's only dreams, though the emerge slowly in the anniversary of the jabberwocky slaying. A year after she 'left' underworld, she is unaware of everything happening in the other side and quite contempt with it, she's moved away from fantasy.

Then slowly everything comes back however she can't find a way back...

Something along those lines...

It's still just a thought

Now with this question thingy.
Why has it got so popular to ask random as heck questions in every journal?
March 18th, 2010 at 01:22am