Boxer choices: Guys really don't have much taste, do they?

I am so sick of guys wearing their pants around their thighs at my school, that this is what has become of it; a rant.
Gasp! Really? O-M-G, NO WAY!
Totally, dude.
It’s a rant.
About guys’ pants.
Now, I get it, not all guys sag their pants (thank God or I might just force myself to become a Lesbian) and I am very aware of that fact. But I see plenty of them that do, otherwise I wouldn’t be writing this. Some that even wear belts around the waist.
Pull them up. Not kidding. I don’t want to see your underwear, I don’t want to know whether you have Sponge Bob, the Simpsons, or even Stewie on your @ss. It’s not attractive, it’s not cool, but it provides entertainment when you have to run, though (there’s a funny story that goes with that…)
All it proves to me is that these men/teenagers/boys defiantly do not know how to shop and should let either A) their mothers or B) let their girlfriends do it for them.
Let me get this very clear: YOU LOOK LIKE A PENGUIN WHEN YOU WADDLE LIKE THAT! Yes! Have you seen March of the Penguins? That’s what you look like. And it makes your torso seem like it’s been stretched out on Saw.
All those guys out there who think it’s cool, I will tell you this; how will you ever be able to chase after your girlfriend if you have to keep one hand on your pants the entire time? Think about it—every single one of you would have to learn to do everything one handed in order to not flash your undies (even though you’re doing it anyways) or be de-pants and give little children nightmares.
It’s gross, not attractive at all, and annoying. Use a belt, buy skinnier pants—unless you’re planning on growing into them, then I have no problem—and don’t show me your underwear. I don’t want to see it, and neither do most people in my school (guys and girls).
Have a pleasant evening and keep your pants up.
Or I’ll set Zombies on you.
Ta!
March 19th, 2010 at 02:21am