These emotionless lumps of flesh replaced my friends.

I can't seem to think anymore.

I seem to be fighting with a "friend" of mine.

It started with a chess piece to be exact and me asking people what you do in chess and her getting irritated at me from what? Well, talking. I mean to be honest, I wasn't even pissed off then.

What irked me was when she talked to my friend saying

"God, I hate her so much she kept on asking questions."

While my friend defended me saying "Well, she doesn't even know the game"

and here she went getting mad at her saying sh^t like how she's never on her side. The f^ck.

I'm sorry but she's my friend? What was she going to do? Ignore the fact she's my friend and also yours? I'd be fine if she didn't pick a side but don't get mad at people for opposing your opinion and what got me really mad was how she acted as if me and my friend NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR HER.

Oh god.

Seriously, does she even appreciate how many times I've defended her?

Does she even know how much we've forgiven her.

Sure, sure don't count on what your good deeds or something but when you have a friendship with someone, it's MUTUAL. You both give and receive. And ehre she is acting as if I've always annoyed her. TO BE HONEST, I'D RATHER LIKE IT IF SHE DOESN'T TALK TO ME.

she tagged me in this stupid note where she's all "Friendship is bad :U :U IT'S FAKE O BTW IF I TAGGED YOU I HATE YOU OR IM YOUR FRIEND OR MAYBE BOTH" sort of untagged myself since I didn't want to get involved with her. lol. oh god lol im such a bitch. oh well. ok not rly but lol omg idk. I don't have this feeling anymore where I want to be her friend and make up. It's gone.
March 19th, 2010 at 10:41am