Are you sure you know how to write?

Not saying that you guys can't write! I spend most of my time reading fan-fiction on here, because it really is wonderful. But I'm so bored of my own writing. I need more fun. I would LOVE to write a story with someone!

I see it all the time. Take turns writing chapters, bring in the fans, have a reason to stay up late and type it all out. I just don't have that spark with myself anymore. I'm really only still writing in my stories because of my loyal fans. It's bad if I'M not even interested anymore.

So if you're good at writing with other's, please come write a story with me! We don't have to have the same style, we don't even have to get along! (It would help. Unless we write about characters that don't like each other.)

I do have a rule or two that might propose a problem.

1) My heart is only with the band All Time Low. So if you don't like them, if you won't write about them, we won't be writing a fan-fiction together.
2) I want this story to be different. If you can't come up with decent ideas with me, just read the stor, don't worry about helping to write it.
3) I will write an original story with someone. I find them to be wonderful.
4) Proper spelling is a must! I don't care if you make mistakes- I do it a lot. Just be sure to edit, and don't use chat speak!

Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I've seen the talent on this site, and I would love to work with some of you!

<3,
Jessie.
March 20th, 2010 at 05:45am