No, your ten year old child is NOT sexy!

'Kay, so I'm just walking down the street in town and I see two ten year old girls, well they could be younger considering they were wearing make up? Then as one of the girl walked away I noticed that on her tracksuit bottoms the back said 'SEXXXXY'. 'Kay so I'm thinking to myself whilst judging their mother who looks like an ex pole-dancer, is this really appropriate? With the aid of make-up, not wash away Barbie eye shadow that causes allergic reactions make-up but proper, let's paint our faces orange with foundation and clump our eyelashes together 'till we can't open our eyes, make-up! Are they trying to levitate a huge red arrow over their heads saying "Paedophiles welcome"?

It's like when I was looking the paper the other day, and Tom Cruises three year old daughter was caked in make-up, because she 'likes it', my brother likes staying the same socks for three weeks because he 'likes it', we don't let him 'cause it's disgusting, just like painting your child's face with a load of products that they shouldn't be using until they actually need it! I don't understand why people do this to their kids. I mean, playing dress up with make and stuff, trying to look pretty with Mummy's lipstick and high heels on, sound that's okay, you're not in public, but sticking false eyelashes on your kid and putting fake tan on them like Katie 'Jordon' Price did to her little girl Princess Tiaamii, it's bloody pathetic and disgusting. Dubbing an ten year old 'SEXXXXY' is fucking horrific! Why put them ideas into your kid's head? Then you complain 'cause paedo's are looking at your child, they're having sex at ten years old and getting pregnant at twelve, it's 'cause you, you fucking twats, are dressing them up like twenty year olds! You're treating them like they're twenty year olds by calling them sexy and hot and a babe or whatever.

I just don't get it. I don't straighten my hair, I don't want it frazzling to non-existence, but my younger sister straightens hers and it looks terrible. When my Auntie straightened by cousins hair, it's so fair (she's seven) that it came out in the first stroke, so what are you doing to your kids when you do this?!

I'm not a prude, I'm not saying don't make your kids look pretty but there's no need to slap their faces up with make-up. I find it disgusting that people dress their kids up like this. I mean, eurgh, it's rank to be honest.

Admittedly, my mum will dress my little brother (he's one) and say "Awh, what a sexy little boy you are!", but she's not dressing her little boy or girl in tight tracksuits that hugs their non-existent curves and a top that shows off their non-existent breasts. The child isn't even an teenage yet, let them play with rag dolls and shit. Bratz and Barbie have become bloody sex symbols that are given to kids and it's seen as fine.

I don't know. I think the whole make-up thing today just really annoyed me. I'm sixteen and I don't even wear foundation! Partly 'cause I hate it and partly 'cause whilst I can I want to keep my pores clean, I hate having spots but foundation makes them worse! That's why there're so many ugly people about, they'd be fine if they lacked the foundation.

Also I've been reading up on a lot sexual abuse cases and a lot of them were told by their abusers to put make-up on and grown up clothes. It just makes me feel sick, tbh.

But yeah... anyone else agree?
March 20th, 2010 at 06:00pm