Eye Patches and Red Hair Dye!

Well, I went to the eye doctors today, cuz I need new glasses, and she told me some good/bad news. I had surgery on my eye when I was about 1, for strabizmus. I think that's how you spell it. Anyways...It's pretty much Lazy Eye. Except my eyes don't go off and wander. I mean, yeah, it does, but with my glasses, they're pretty much aligned. But lately, over the years, they have started to wander. Nothing too too bad, but I'm extremely self conscious.

Good news: Even though I can't have another surgery for my eyes, There is a way to fix it! [yay!].

Bad news: I have to wear an eye patch:( It's not fun, and it hurts like hell! like my eyes hurt bad.

Cuz I don't use my right eye. at all. So that's why it starts to wander. So, I have to cover my left eye, and use my right eye.

And in a couple of months, My eye's will be completely straight, and I can start wearing contacts!:)

So.,yeah. I look like a pirate! hehe:)

Pirates are cool!

Question:

What do you guys think of pirates?

and do you know anybody with lazy eye?

If so, how is it to like look them in the eye?
[I avoid looking anyone in the eye]

oh! I almost forgot!

I bought red hair dye, and i'm gonna color a chunk of my hair red. I was thinking the back of my hair. Like so people can see it when I wear my hair up, but Idk.

Where should I put the chunk?
March 21st, 2010 at 01:06am