I'm gonna be a Vegetarian!!

I decided the other day that I want to be a vegetarian. I’m not sure if I can do it easily though. I been eating less meat the pass few days now. I’m not a big fan of veggies, but I wanna do this. It’ll be healthy for me, I think. I’m not sure; I don’t really know mean vegetarians. Is any one on here a vegetarian? If you are, can you give me some help, please?

I’ve been feeling really tired all day. I got like nine and a half hours of sleep this morning, but then I’ve still been tired. I took like a two hour nap like thing earlier.

I’ve been trying to find vocal lessons for the past like year or two now, but no one around here gives them cheaply. I could pay an arm to get them from this guy that used to work at Busch Gardens, we knew him back then. But that was like thirteen or fourteen years ago. No one in the area plays guitar, bass, or drums really, and it sucks.

If any play any of those instruments and wanna be in a band, message me.

Why would I be getting annoyed the other day when Caleb was talking with Heather at work? It made me so ticked about it. He’s known her since august and talking it her and picks on her. Yet he’s known me since January of 2004 and barely talks to me. I was about in tears when he was talking to her. Then I was happy when he spoke to me awhile later.

I can’t wait till I’m eighteen, there’s so much I can do once I hit that. I think I’m gonna dye the ends of my hair dark red. How can I look my age? Because quite frankly, I don’t think I do.

It was so nice out today; it was great to get out of my jeans and into some shorts. But that also meant I had to shave my legs. The joys of cutting your legs trying to shave. So much fun, isn’t it, ladies?

I have this friend, he’s a coworker of mine, who likes to not really pick on me, but more like being around me, I think. You know, like take some of the dustanator, stuff that we use at work so the dough won’t be sticky, and hitting my back with it, play with the dustanator when we’re completely dead at work, and hug me before he leaves for the night. He’s only a couple weeks younger then me and has a girlfriend. This is why this confuses me.
March 21st, 2010 at 03:52am