So, Lil' Wayne decides to kill me, but I miraculously come back from the dead. Yeah, son.

Although I made a silent vow to myself to not blog about my dreams as much, for these are fairly boring, this is quite... interesting.

Last night, in between the two times I had waken up (2 and 6), I had the weirdest dream ever. It's so weird, it's a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Anyway, the dream: I'm on the top of this building, and I'm guessing I'm in New York, because I can see the lit-up skyline, and it's so pretty and bright. I'm also guessing I have a boyfriend, guyfriend, or something like that (unless I picked up a total stranger and decided to dance with him), and all of a sudden, the guy I'm dancing with turns into Lil' Wayne, who by the way, I don't even like because he sounds so vulgar and sounds like a prepubescent boy high on rock and other illegal drugs out there, but I digress. So, now Lil' Wayne and I are dancing, and he's smiling at me very wickedly. His snakebites - does he have them - are all shiny with spit and in my mind I'm wondering why the hell am I enjoying this, and why is this guy grinning at me like he knows something I don't? So, after the music for the slow dance stops, Mr. Wayne walks me over to the building ledge, and asks, "Isn't it beautiful down there?" When I reply, "yes," he pushes me over, and I scream like bloody murder, and I wake up needing to go to the bathroom really bad.

Like I said, this dream was weird.
March 21st, 2010 at 04:59am