Recommendations for Stories on Mibba

My Recommendations for stories, I am will be updating this about once a month:

COMPLETED STORIES:
Assassins Pledge <--- Adventure, Action with some romance on the side. Extremely well-planned, researched and narrated.
Gone Awry <--- Take a new Slytherin Weasley, a complicated past, a hint of romance and a TON of comedy and you get this work of art.
As The Sister of Harry Potter <--- In spite of - what the author insists - an anti-climatic start. The story is well-written, with new characters that still manage to alter the plot and add more flavor without veering away too much from the original story-line. Remains the best Harry Potter fan-fiction I have ever read.
All The World's A Stage <-- This story has ended but I still think it’s the best Joker OR Batman fan-fiction ever. I'm a Joker fan, so Batman's the asshole/bad guy in this one. Jacquelyn is one of my favorite heroine's:)

Original Fiction:
Fly Me Away <--- One of the best Angel stories I've ever read. The characters are very well developed.
First Impressions <--- A comical teen-fiction, which makes you route for the more minor characters as well as the main ones.
Elena <--- A complex vampire story, with lots of twists. Everything is significant (even the small details) but still near impossible to predict.
Music Girl <--- Modern day life (centered mostly in America) with extreme sexism everywhere. Slutty preps are what women are expected to be and if anyone (even men) try to be individuals in such a society, you get politically, legally, ethnically and religiously screwed for life. Brilliant.
The Beast and The Brain <--- In a completely fiction world, 'beasts' and 'brains' are born with special powers. Beasts: Can change their physical form, but only to one animal as far as we know. Brains: Have physiological abilities. An intricate web of happenings for a plot.
Demonology & Heartache <-- To anyone who is tired of werewolf & vampire stories, but still want a taste of the paranormal.
Guardian Angels <--- Read the prequel to this story and it will make a lot more sense. Comedy, romance, fantasy, a teenage loner, and that teenager's cynicism produce something additively readable.
Imaginarium <--- An adventure in a state of Comatose. A brilliantly written fantasy. Or is it really just fantasy?
What Has Become Of Me <--- Not your typical werewolf story. Definitely a comedy I think. Sometimes it silly to the point where I'm jealous of their 'little' pranks.

Fan-Fiction:
Christmas Time Is Dead <--- An MCR fan-fiction. So complicated that I have no clue what is going on sometimes, but even then, I have a feeling that once they finish writing it will be clear. Time is such a complex thing isn't it?
Forbidden Sunrise <--- An amazingly written story and I would still love it even if MCR wasn't in it.
Taming The Tomboy <--- Hasn't been updated in ages... I'm worried):
Cynical Relations <-- Also hasn't been updated in quite a while, but if you're a Draco Malfoy fan...
Jizz In My Pants <-- All Time Low fiction... There is some romance, but it’s basically THE story to read if you want to laugh.
Robbin' The Rich <--- The only story based off the popular myth/legend of Robin Hood. Personally, I think this surpasses the original version.
Of Blood and Serpents <--- A Harry Potter fan-fiction. The adopt-ee of Professor Snape is a fascinating girl.
Ocean Kiss <--- Pirates of the Caribbean has never been better.
So Sacrifice Yourself and Let Me Have What's Left <--- A Zacky Baker/Zacky Vengeance story with hybrids, were-wolves and vampires (Oh my!)
Gotham’s Doll <--- A fascinating read, and yes, a Joker fiction.
A White Demon Love Song <--- A quietly addictive read:]
March 21st, 2010 at 05:40am