Nazis World domination, Starts at school? With the help of Dark Vaders?

Today at school, me and my dorkier friends where informed that there would be the school election comming up soon. Normally this is a drag and our school and it changes absolutely nothing in our lives.
But the guys want to change that, because they say that change is needed in the school's student council. I need not to inform you that most student council's are run by preps, well so is ours. I won't lie.

So my Nazis and Russian loving friends decided they where going to " win this bitch " and win all possible spots in the election. Needless to say they where very serious and want a better, active and less predjudice student council. When it commes to the point where they do butt fuck nothing, and when you just enter their room they will look at you with disghust, thinking they are better. That's honestly not true. Seeing as do they are clones. Anyhow, the guys want to change that, and I fully support them. Using my laptop I will bring it to school in the following days, and play the Dark Vader theme song as I follow them around school.

I can't wait.
Other than that, I think it's safe to say me and Isobel have been hanging out and being friends and all that a lot lately. But on the other hand, my suposed bff asked me to cancel my plans with my boytoy, so we could go see Alice in Wonderland instead of me just going with him, so I did and he decided to go to work instead. On the very next day she tells me she can't go and instead she needed to be somewhere else and wasn't suposed to talk about it,

I'm a very curious person, but I know she hates it sometimes, to I decided to let it slide.

Turns out I blew off my plans with a guy I haven't seen in 3 weeks, so she could go drinking with friends and not tell me. We share the same friends. Needless to say I refuse to hang out or talk to any of them.

The whorst part is, I think me and my boytoy might of seen the last of our days together, because we never see each other.
Fantastic huh? The first serious guy I really love, and it's in the middle of ending because someone decided she needed to make week end plans, and then blow them off.

FML. Yours fur immer
P.S
March 24th, 2010 at 10:09pm