My Own Religion-Philocyistism

Rules or Bylines or something like that:
1.You don't have to go to Church to worship God, Earth is our eternal home.
2.Have to pray at least once a day...for anything or about anything. It's okay if you forget though.
3.Pray for the dead if a friend, you, or family member knew them.
4.Don't cry at funerals or visitagtions. It's a sign of selfifhness because you are crying out of your own pain not the dead persons, but you can cry when you pray for them in heaven.
5.You will all ways go to heaven no matter what you do...as long has you have some regret or remorse on what you've done before you die. If not you get stuck in the middle and have to remain on Earth until you have paid your time. The only way to get to Hell would be to become a demon/devil when in the middle (ghost). Then you go to Hell...usually doesn't happen.
6.Everyone gets a second chance...so we believe in reincarnation, but it's not something that happens right after you die.
7.We do not blame others for our mistakes.
8.We take full responsibility for our actions in life
9.We help others when ever we can
10.We believe suicide is a selfish act of your own pain that you blame others for and that you will have to pay time in the middle before going to heaven.
11.We do not believe the words of the bible...for it is mankinds words not naturally Gods. So until God tells us to read the Bible and believe it...not going to beileve it.
12.This is a connecting religion...you do not have to worship Jesus Christ...if he isn't your main God/Goddess. You just have to follow most of the bylines. You still have to worship a type of God though.
13.We believe that God comes in many shapes and forms to guide us and that is why we don't care if you don't worship Jesus Christ cause we believe he is any God/Goddess.

That is all for now!
March 25th, 2010 at 03:37am