Boys...Confusing.

I'm sorry guys, but I have to vent. I clearly can't tell my friends because they're all blabber mouths (all but one who's phone is dead).

Remember that guy I told you about? Yeah him.

Well, for the last few weeks I believe now I've been hugging him. I love his hugs(: He's a really great guy; so nice, sweet, caring, cute, funny, with the most gorgeous eyes and a smile that makes me smile.

Hell, just seeing him makes all my troubles seem to vanish.

But he's a complete idiot. He knows I like him (and my friends are complete asses because they keep interfering) and he doesn't exactly like me the same way. So that sucks.

What really sucks is that he hugs me and makes me smile and knows pretty much everything and it feels like someone drove a sword through my stomach and keeps twisting it till I bleed to death and beg out of pain for mercy because he won't give me a chance.

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. But why? Why won't he give me a chance?

And today he texted me.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Any advice or support here guys? I could use it. :(

He's the one that makes me smile, laugh, feel like I have no problems and nothing to worry about, he's the one that makes me happy. Legit, happy. That's hard to do.

I may seem happy because I'm smiling, but I'm dying on the inside. But him...he always makes me smile, he always makes me happy for real, I never have to fake being happy when it comes to him because I'm really happy.

Any help here? And idea what's going on? I'm confused and I need help. :(

Confused and hurting but still liking him lots,

-Kayla.

P.S. Every time I try to get over, it makes me like him more and more...
March 25th, 2010 at 09:59pm