Going blind with rage, I chucked my McChicken at a parked car [ + a question]

It started with the iced tea.

My cup of iced tea from McDonald's spilled all over the front seat upholstery of my car.
I wiped it up roughly with the three napkins McDonald's gives you and then stupidly threw the napkins back into the McDonald's bag.
Now I couldn't eat my fries because they had crap from my car seats from my napkins on them.
And I I wanted those fries. I was starving to death, man. Like, about ready to pass out I was so hungry.
Because I didn't have any dinner. Because I had to study all day for an exam that I'd just written.
And I was starving through the exam, and that totally affected my brain and I couldn't think of my answers.
But it wouldn't have mattered really, because my studying wasn't very successful because I didn't have a good place to study because I'm in the middle of being kicked out of my house.
And plus not having a place to study, there was subsequently no food in my upside and boxed up house.
And I haven't told my best friend I'm moving. The "you're getting kicked out of your home" came rather quick.
And my car will probably get ants in it, now that I spilled sugary pop all over the seat.
But that doesn't really matter because my b/f told me my car was ugly and he didn't want to be seen riding in it (superficial ass). So who cares if the car is not up to par for people to be sitting in it?
And I really shouldn't be eating McDonald's because it's sooo f*cking bad for you and I need to eat healthier.
Because otherwise I'm going to get fat and not be skinny and once I'm not skinny my self esteem will go dooown the toilet.
And I don't want to move out of my home! And I'm starving! And my best friend doesn't know I'm moving, and my b/f is a superficial jack ass and my sister took the straightening iron to the Caribbean so my hair is a mess!
AND I can't play the guitar,
So I can't be a rock star!!

Going blind with rage at the summation of current shittiness, I opened my car door and chucked my McChicken burger at the parked car next to me.

QUESTION: What's your favourite flavour of milkshake?
Mine's strawberry. Even if milkshakes make you fat, I'll drink them until the day I die (from obesity).

"I hope the last page of your eight hundred page novel goes missing ... cuz every day oughta be a bad day for you!"- Bad Day by: Darwin Deez.
March 26th, 2010 at 04:21am