Vacating in Melbourne + Questions

So, I'm in Melbourne at the moment and vacating away from my life in Perth. But it seems the more you are away from home, the more you realise how much you miss things. I have only been away for well, not even four days and already I miss my friends and family.

Right now I am sitting by a window 17 floors above the ground and I hate heights...

I have also realised that I don't like time difference. Last night I was still awake at 1am Melbourne time, trying to sleep and it doesn't work when your body clock is set to 10pm.

The lights outside my window look amazing. I love it when the towers flame up along southbank, it's awesome. The whole place lights up!

I wish I was 18 and able to get into the casino, not that I want to gamble. But I'm like a moth drawn to a flame, I love the lights. I am planning to come back when I am 18 and stay in the Crown Casino with the best friend! It shall be fun!

Questions:
1) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2) Would you prefer to live in the country or city?
3) Have you ever been to Melbournre, Crown Casino? If so, what's it like?

Have fun my fellow Mibbians ;)
March 27th, 2010 at 11:50am