About Me

Hey guys! When I wrote my first journal entry, I just sort of jumped into an issue that I was having, that was really bothering me. So in this journal entry, I want you guys to know a little bit about me.

First off, I'm fifteen years old, and I've wanted to be a writer/journalist ever since I was in junior high. I'm very passionate about my writing, and I'd don't particularly like to write about negative things. I'm a very optomistic person, and I like to say that I try my best to look positively at any conflict that comes in my life.

I don't have what you would call a hard life. I simply went through some hardships when I was younger. My mom passed away when I was about nine years old, and to this very day, I don't know why it happened. But I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. So I try to follow that motto to the best of my ability.

I try to be relatable when I can. I can put my self in almost anyone's shoes, and I suppose you can say that I have a unique outlook on life.

I really dislike people who judge others. This is simply because you cannot judge a book by it's cover. Get to know the person inside. No one can cease to amaze! :)

Since I one day want to have a career in this field, I do appreciate constructive critisism. But compliments are also very wonderful!

People tell me that I sound pretty sophisticated on paper for my age. It really boosts my confidence! :p But anyways, I suppose that is why I am in advance english classes at my school. I'm just so passionate about writing. This is why.

If someone is having a bad day, and they feel that all hope you lost;they're just ready to give up, I want them to read a piece of my writing. If only for a few minutes, I want them to have hope, and what them to feel like everything is going to be okay. That is why I want to write inspirational pieces. By the way, I included the reason why I love writing in my story, "The Comet", which I think you should really check out!

Well, if you want more, add me as a friend and we can talk. I love comments, and I extra extra love suscribers!!! :D
March 27th, 2010 at 07:30pm