My big announcement!

Okay, well, i've been thinking about this for a while now. And it was starting to really bug me!
So, I called up one of my friends, and I talked to him, since he has 2 sisters, one is a lesbian, and the other one is Bi, and I've decided that i'm Bi. Yes, I do like guys and girls, but I was a little confused, and he helped me out a lot:)
So, yes, I'm bi:)

Also, I got my hair cut!
The lady messed up on it though:(
When I first got it done, I wanted it in an angled bob. Where it's shorter in the back, and longer in the front. Well, she cut all of the bob the same length, and in the front, she left two long chunks. Plus, she poked me in the eye with the scissors!
So, I went and got it cut again yesterday. It's really short now. It used to be down to the middle of my back. Here are some pictures V

After the first cut. I'm on the left.

Image

It makes me look older. I'm only fifteen, and I think it makes me look more mature:)
The girl on the right is my best friend. Her name's Lindsy. She's only 13 though. She went with me to cut my hair. Yes, I know, she's a lot taller than me. I'm just short.
Also, I'm gaining weight! You can see my little tummy there. xD Oh well, I don't care really:)

This is after I cut it again

Image

It's really short xD
I'm not used to it yet, but it'll be alot easier to do in the mornings!
It's already super straight, so all i have to do is get up and straighten out the ends. I don't like them to curl in. It like it flat.

anyways, yep. That's my new do:)
I'm super relieved now.
I feel a lot better:)

I'm gonna go watch Life on the murder scene now.
Leave comments, or strike up a conversation with me.
Don't worry, I don't bite:)
March 28th, 2010 at 06:03pm