This childish sh*t is still going on!?!

Just a warning mibba this is gonna mostly be a rant. See today I was kindly talking to this girl whom I was forming a relationship with and was to take out on a date. This girl was nice to me when no one else was. This was back in middle school and I just wanted to take her out on a date and treat her to a nice time. No here is where the messed up part comes in.
This girl who has a crappy relationship (I belive I mention it in another journal entry. Same type of title) knows the chick and decides to f*ck things up for me. Let me elaborat more on this. I have a class with her and my friend and I constantly make jokes with them. I made a joke that day that I commonly make.its a penis joke wow that's soo taboo right? (<-Sarcasim). So I get home and low and behold there is the prop I use for that joke. I send a picture of that to the girl and the other friend. Later on (today) I get a messaging basicaly telling me to fuck off cause she got the pic and there was a note tagged along with it that talked bad about me. so I'm fucked because that s.o.b decided to screw around with my bloody life. This is the stuff I would expect to have done to me back in middle school! I though these people grew up. I thought the pointless shit talking,the judging before geting to know someone ,the sensless drama! I thought that would be at least toned down. But its the same! The exact god damn same!
March 28th, 2010 at 07:22pm