I Am So F#@*ing Bored It Isn't Even Funny Anymore

Hello Everyone.

I am so bored! I am so bored, that I had to go online and go to a craft website. Beleive me, I am a very creative person. Does anyone else have any ideas?

The topic of your journal has to be something worthwhile and can't be silly spam. You need to put effort into your journals.

Let me ask you... What is the point of this message at the top of the journal page? I mean, it doesn't really matter if you put effort into it or not. If people don't want to read it, they don't have to. And what's the point of a journal if it's no fun anyway? Would you care if I posted 32 lines of "Silly ponies are fantastical mythical creatures that like to eat brussel sprouts for breakfast!" ? I don't think so. At least, I wouldn't care.

Ugh, I am so tired of my friend. She doesn't look fat, but I'm suspecting she might be bulemic. She keeps asking me if I think her face is too chubby. Now what am I supposed to say to that? Yes, I think your face is chubby, now move on with your life. No, she knows I'll say, No, of course I don't think your face is chubby, you look fine. I'm just so tired of all of it.

One more thing. Why do people feel the need to announce on mibba that they have had sex with another person? Like, do we REALLY care?

I hope that entertained you all. It helped me not to be bored for at least, oh say, 10 minutes. That is all, over and out.

~M~
March 28th, 2010 at 09:11pm