33 minutes.

I've already watched 72 minutes of megavideo so have to wait 54 minutes to continue watching The Office. Well now it's 33, or it was a few minutes ago, it's probably 30 or something now. So yeah, I've got an obsession with The Office, the US version, let's face it the UK version: a bit shit, I only watched one episode mind you. Anyway.

I've really hurt my foot, like really hurt it. I can't walk on it, and I have to go into Central tomorrow for an Australian University convention. Damn. Yeah and to make it worse I have blisters so it hurts even more to walk, I should go to the doctors or the hospital but I don't like either, and after three weeks of agonising pain finally reaching it's climax it can't get any worse, right?

[27 minutes]

So yeah. Is it bad that I'm starting to dislike my friends? They only one I can really stand to talk to is Michaela, that's 'cause I love her, but apart from that I see myself just resenting my other friends. I love them and everything, I do, but it's like I can't be bothered with them. It's getting a bit like that with Ryan too, I'm just not bothering or trying, but I love him so much, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't imagine life without him, but I'm pushing him away. Hmm.. I have to sort things out. Though things have been pretty good between me and him.

The rules he set up failed, and I totally blame it on him but I don't mind... I benefit from these lack of rules... :) Nyahaha. :)

So it's wrong to bunk college, but I do actually have a valid reason. I can barely walk... it's just I should have gone to hospital and got it sorted and I didn't. I should have though. I'm just scared. And yeah. I have this Australian Uni thing tomorrow. I'm not sure I want to go. Well I do 'cause I want to go to an Australian University but it's at Westminister University. But then after me and Ryan are going to The Chandos... so yeah :) We haven't been there in ages and it's like 'our' pub. :)

[21 minutes]

Fuck this. Gah, I hate waiting, if I hadn't started the episode I would have shut the computer down but then I wouldn't speak to Mibba, so yeah.

I think Lawrence is hitting on me. I'm talking to him on MSN, he goes to Portsmouth University. Erm, background info: Used to fancy Louise, bestfriends with her boyfriend. She slightly liked him back but was going out with Zac [his best friend], he kissed her... she dumped Zac. He made her shoes and put a letter inside a Kinder egg and resealed it (?!?!!) and left it on her doorstep and watched her open it! And some other stuff... anyway I think he's hitting on me. He might not be, just I'm usually quite good at recognising this stuff... and acting oblivious to it.

[18 minutes]

I should stop refreshing the page, it shows desperation. I don't know why I'm still up, I guess I'm slightly hoping that Ryan will come back from the pub with my dad, stay the night and give me a hug. Why have the clocks gone forwards? Damn them. Means I loose an hour on sleep I never got!

I've been sleeping really rough lately, my sleep paralysis and nightmares have got really bad lately so it's been making it hard for me to actually get to sleep.

I'm so poorly motivated. I should have been doing c/w this weekend, instead I did feck all. I'm just a lazy arse. Tsk.

[14 minutes]

I forgot just how good Papa Roach were. I was listening to them tonight, and I had forgotten how good they were. :S

Should I stay up 'till my dad gets in, just in case he has Ryan with him? Or should I go to bed? W.W.J.D? I guess he would go to bed, Jesus I mean. Gah.

This is a fucking essay. By the way... some people's journals are starting to annoy me... no one cares if you don't like a shitty pop star. No one asked for your opinion. Feck off you fecker. :)

Love to all... xxx

[11 minutes]
March 29th, 2010 at 02:07am