I got a phone call from Danny Jones (of McFly)

The title is actually NOT a trick :D

Let's start with how this all happened. There is a girl on this lovely site by the name of Ellie, her username being Ellie Jones. Well I have talked to her on and off for a little while and we follow each other on twitter. The other day when McFly announced that they were coming back to America, Atlanta, GA to be specific, to finish their newest album with Dallas Austin, she some how convinced her Aunt to take her to Atlanta to go and find the boys.

Well long story short, I gave her my number to have her call me when she found them, and possibly have Danny Jones call me. For those of you who don't know, I am in love with Danny for multiple reasons. He is just the most amazing man in the world to me; not just because of his looks, but because of his voice and personality. Anyways, they found them on Saturday 3-27-10 and Ellie called me around 2 o'clock in the afternoon while I was at work. I was a bad employee and answered my phone when I noticed I hadn't recognized the number; it was Ellie. She told me Harry went up to get the other guys so I told her to call me back, but I might not answer since I was at work. A voicemail is better than nothing, right? Well when he called I could hear it ringing, but I was with a costumer so I could not answer it.

I got to listen to his voice on my phone twice before my co-worker who had wanted to listen to it accidentally deleted it! I know, I am completely gutted about that. Ellie however does have it on video she says (which Danny even had said on the voicemail that he was being filmed so I knew it would really be him). So whenever Ellie does get home, she is supposed to post it. Oh, and Ellie laughs because he makes fun of the fact that my name is Brittaney and he calls me Britney Spears; but hey, I will let the man call me whatever he wants!

Just to have Danny call me is amazing. I wish I could have actually been there or still have the voicemail, but I am still in shock from it.

Thank you Ellie and Danny!
March 29th, 2010 at 04:24am